- It is easy to read
- It is simple to debug.
- It supports a wide range of IDEs.
- TypeScript is a strongly typed extension. React.js
- It follows a unidirectional data flow.
- It uses a JSX file making it east-to-read.
- It allows building robust and easy-to-scale mobile solutions.
- It allows the development of various UI for distinct devices.
- Its applications have their own access, logic, and controls.
- It utilizes virtual DOM.
- It’s user-friendly and highly customizable.
- It is easy to integrate into other frameworks.
- It can build user interfaces and single-page apps.
- It offers a lot of components to build custom reusable elements.
- Its data binding feature allows the coder to manipulate and assign values to HTML attributes.
- It offers a lot of built-in services.
- It allows to render XML HttpRequests.
- It possesses a built-in dependency injection that allows evaluating apps faster.
- It offers a two-way data-binding of AngularJS that syncs between DOM, the model, and vice versa.
- It can be automatically updated.
- It works offline on your platform.
- It establishes secure connections for data exchange.
- It is flexible with accessibility over different gadget screens.
- SPAs allow dynamically user interaction
- It allows the user to rewrite the current web page with new data from the webserver,
- It provides instant results instead of the default method of a web browser loading entire new pages.
- It allows fast page loading.
- It offers improved SEO as they are prioritized by Google.
- It is more engaging for users due to fast page loading speed;
- It grants better monetization due to the improved quality of images and banners in HTML code.
8. Meteor.JS framework
- It possesses built-in live-browser reloading.
- It has the same code for web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- It has open-source IDevE and allows real-time web applications designs.
- It provides full-stack features for building applications.
- It grants requisite packages for famous frameworks like Backbone.js, Bootstrap, etc.
9. EmberJS framework
- It is an Open-source framework.
- allows building apps that can be reused and maintained.
- It utilizes HTML and CSS as the center of its development model.
- Its inspector can be used for debugging the Ember apps as well.
- It uses templates that can automatically update everything after content modifications.
10. BackBoneJS library
- It suits best for one-page applications.
- Free again! It is an open-source framework with over 100 available extensions.
- It offers models, routers, views, and others for establishing client-side web apps.
- It possesses a soft dependency on jQuery and a firm reliance on Underscore.js.
- It helps in building client-side and mobile apps in a well-defined and organized format.
For powering up your website with high-end creative web development projects contact us through the given below form or just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be waiting for your response!